While remembering and honouring our Passed Vets. We must eat. Try this on your burger.
Paleo Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 14 ounce can coconut cream (not milk)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- Mixture will be very thick, but will thin out as it gets to room temperature.
- Best if made at least 1 hour ahead, even better overnight.
Recipe courtesy: Jay’s Baking Me Crazy